Terms & Conditions
1. Sing Rock rehearsals run for 6-12 consecutive weeks per term. Throughout the year we will hold live events. This is when everything comes together and the Sing Rock group performs along with a live band. *Please note some events will be live music but without hiring in other musicians dependent on the venue.*
The party/concert will be a large event and will take place at a local venue in which you can invite all your family and friends along with the general public. Sing Rock will then take a short break to work on new songs for the next term and the dates for 2016 will be under important dates on the website.
*Please note that some terms may be shorter/longer dependent on when we hold the live events throughout the year.*
2. Sing Rock part payment needs to be paid in advance before the term starts, or on the first rehearsal night. The remaining balance of the term will be due half way through in which we will notify you of per term. You also have the option of paying in full if you prefer.
If you decide to leave or cannot attend any further rehearsals this cannot be reimbursed.
*If you take advantage of the free taster session and would like to join up for the rest of the term you will need to pay the part payment fee, which varies term to term depending on how long the schedule will be. Details of our rehearsals can be found under the “Term Schedule” page on our homepage.
3. If rehearsals are cancelled due to acts of God (Weather etc.) then Sing Rock will work their hardest to provide alternative rehearsal time over the term, however no refunds will be given in these circumstances.
4. Sing Rock will provide additional facilities on their website once you are a registered member however these are not part of the basic package and therefore if you do not have internet facilities then you may not be able to avail yourselves to some of the additional features supplied through the online membership area.
5. Sing Rock will only proceed with a minimum sized group. If this minimum is not achieved, all members will be refunded the full amount they have paid or alternatively we will put the start date back until the minimum sized group is reached.
6. By joining, it is agreed that sometimes photographs and film footage may be taken of all the members and used for advertising and marketing purposes in relation to Sing Rock.
7. Sing Rock is not responsible for damage to person or personal belongings whilst attending rehearsals and performances or before and after rehearsals and performances. Your property is your responsibility and Sing Rock will not be liable for any lost property left after each rehearsal or show.
8. All Sing Rock recruits should be punctual to rehearsals and adhere to times and guidelines set out by Sing Rock.
9. All Sing Rock recruits should respond to the leadership of people running and directing the group.
10. Recruits should be co-operative with both staff and fellow members, and uphold an equal-opportunity environment. Any form of negative behaviour, whether written or verbal, towards others including Sing Rock members, Sing Rock staff will lead to cancellation of membership. In this case, membership payment will not be refunded.
11. Sing Rock recruits should understand clearly that Sing Rock cannot be held financially responsible for damage caused by misconduct.
12. Personal and private information held at Sing Rock will not be passed to external bodies or organisations unless agreed to by each recruit.
13. Sing Rock is an adult only group and has a minimum age limit of 16 with no upper age limit.